Memoirs

So i started writing a book. It's about some insights i've had on live and love and a few things in between. So far i have working title, TOC and a rough draft of the first chapter. It should a good creative release and somewhat entertaining. I'll keep you all posted.

It finally it the 80 degrees mark... a first for happy valley 2008. I fixed up my bike this last weekend in anticipation of the first day of warm weather. And alas, it paid off. I rode to H&R block with all my tax docs tucked inside my shirt. And yes, i know, it's April 14th and I just barely decided to go to H&R block. This is after spending 5 hours earlier today trying to figure out how to split k-1's between a schedule c, or was it a d and capital gains/losses... what the hell. Are you kidding me? Can this be any more difficult?

Any of you who would like to join me in disgust of our current tax law, call the IRS (1-800-829-1040) on April 25th 2008, say hello and then see how long you can stay on the line without saying another word. Please comment back and let me know how it goes.

Comments

Scott and Elly said…
Can't wait to read that book! How's it comin'? Hope you're doing well:)

Popular Posts